Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive Pedal
Riversides cascading gain stages create harmonically rich tones that are immensely musical and natural.
A new world of drive.
Riverside is the culmination of a thorough analysis of numerous analog and vacuum tube circuits.
To deliver a new world of harmonically rich, incredibly versatile, tube-inspired drive sounds. We didnt want to build just another distortion or overdrive. We knew we must examine what has been done, and bring a new approach to the world of drive sounds.
Silky clean overdrive to colossal distortion.
- Cascading multistage distortion topology provides a wide range of tube-inspired drive tones
- Digitally controlled analogue class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analogue gain
- Precision crafted DSP gain stages provide detailed complexity and responsiveness
- Low gain channel for smooth classic overdrive
- High gain channel for modern saturated distortion
- 3-band EQ with independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Selectable post-analogue gain mid-band EQ push
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Favourite footswitch to save a favourite setting
- Expression pedal input allows simultaneous morphing control over multiple parameters (Expression mode), or logarithmic taper for smooth volume control (Volume mode)
- Boost pedal input
connect an external footswitch for up to +6dB of analogye boost.