Vivo Student Viola 11" Outfit (Professionally Set Up)
The Vivo range of stringed instruments has been crafted to deliver a student instrument that looks, feels, sounds and plays well above its price tag.
During extensive consultation with the String community; including Players, Teachers and Violin Luthiers, The Vivo brief was to hone in on the needs of a quality student instrument.
And now itís here.
The Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and Sides delivers a rich tone. The inlaid Purfling, Ebony Fingerboard and Pegs combine to give the instrument the classic traditional look.
Whilst the Ultra-Lightweight composite tailpiece brings it into the modern world.
- Top : Solid Select Spruce
- Back and Sides : Solid Maple
- Purfling : Inlaid
- Tailpiece : Vivo Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite with fine-tuners.
- Pegs : Ebony
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Bridge : Seasoned Maple
- Case : Lightweight Poly-Foam with shoulder strap
- Bow : Octagonal Brazilwood with Parisian eye & Ebony Frog, Horsehair