UA Apollo Twin Mk2 Quad
This model is the Quad option.
Please contact our Westfield Garden City Store staff to check on any current valid promotions or offers in conjunction with this product or check their Facebook page.
- Redesigned A/D and D/A next-generation conversion with increased dynamic range and lower THD.
- Improved monitor control functionality including ALT speaker switching .
- Built-in talkback mic with dedicated console channel for UAD processing.
Featuring on-board Realtime UAD-2 SOLO^, DUO^, or all new QUAD^ Core processing (^refer to the model details above for processing version),
this 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface improves upon the original Apollo
Twins gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and
D/A next-generation conversion offering increased dynamic range and
Apollo Twin MkII features improved monitor
functionality versus the original Apollo Twin with Mute, DIM, Mono,
and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a
built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or
recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkIIs
scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop
recording. Unison technology, allows its dual mic preamps and
front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after
tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes including
their all-important impedance, gain stage sweet spots, and circuit
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
UAD-2 ^QUAD, ^DUO, or ^SOLO Core Processing (^refer to the model
details above for processing version) for tracking through vintage
compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins
with near-zero latency*
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8^ channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions
of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and
Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw
Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ.
Contact our Recording Department inside Westfield Garden City on 07 3849 2588.